Working Student: Embedded Systems (m/f/d)
Start-up Danube Dynamics Embedded Solutions GmbH
Danube Dynamics is looking for highly motivated individuals to help us define the future of embedded machine learning. We‘re working on innovative computer vision solutions for industrial applications to push the boundaries of what‘s possible, striving for the highest quality and efficiency.
We’re looking for a working student (m/f/d) focusing on developing embedded Linux applications to help us define the future of embedded machine learning. If you want to work with the latest embedded systems and AI technology and be part of a fast-growing, highly motivated and talented team, join us now!
- Supporting hardware bring-up for in-house or customer hardware
- Maintaining embedded Linux BSPs and SDKs
- Developing software, drivers and tooling (C/C++, Python, Bash) in close cooperation with hardware design and high-level software engineers
- Pursuing a degree in computer engineering, computer science or similar
- Interested in embedded systems and machine learning
- Experience with software development (C/C++, Python)
- Experience with Linux device drivers, embedded Linux systems and tooling (Yocto, Buildroot) is a plus
- Good English and German skills
- Unlimited coffee, tea, beer and snacks
- Lunch and public transport subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome team events (after-work-events, trips, etc)
- Further education (we support you with time & money)
- Latest development tools & equipment (for personal use too)
The minimum salary is EUR 35.000 € per year for a full-time (38.5 h/week) position. Your actual offer depends on your skill set & experience.
If this sounds interesting to you, send your CV and a short motivation letter as PDF to Nico Teringl at firstname.lastname@example.org We would like to hear from you!