Senior Frontend Dev. (m/f)
Triply develops high quality software solutions that help decision-makers understand the existing mobility situation and provide meaningful, safe and sustainable mobility. As part of a young, international team, you can help us shape the future of human-centered and environmentally friendly mobility. To strengthen our team in the Strada del Startup at Tabakfabrik Linz (or remotely) we are looking for a motivated Senior Frontend Developer.
- Analysis, design and implementation of requirements for our products.
- Frontend development with Angular in Typescript
- Independently conceptualise and implement logic flows and designs with a focus on user interface, user experience and performance.
- Development of new features and visualisation of complex data sets in our existing
products and new projects.
- Direct and active cooperation with the development team, CTO and CEO in product development.
- Team leadership & driving growth.
What makes you the right match
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- You have a drive to learn and master new technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Very good English skills
- Teamplayer and pro-active (wo)man of action
- Bonus points for: experience with geospatial data, basic knowledge in Java, experience with interactive data-visualisation.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to get involved in the planning process
- Agile development with modern technologies (git, JIRA)
- Frequent team events
- Great location in the Tabakfabrik Linz and Vienna's 1st district
- Free tea and coffee
- Good accessibility with public transport
and here’s the fine print: Our salary range starts at € 3.139 gross per month and includes possibility for overpay.
If we have sparked your interest, we are looking forward to your application and meeting you for an interview in our office
+43 660 158 16 37