Online Marketing Professional - CRM - (m/f/x)
We are looking for a talented Online Marketing Professional with a focus on CRM, Newsletter & Pushes to support our international marketing team. If you have previous experience in online marketing, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and get excited about the gaming and streaming environment please submit your application below. This is an international position available globally to anyone who meets the following requirements.
- As an important part of our international online marketing team, you are supporting the marketing and founder team in terms of customer-relationship-management.
- You are responsible for all matters related to CRM:
- Planning and development of CRM strategies
- Personalisation and marketing automation
- Analysis of customer journeys
- Building our own CRM solution, together with the marketing team, development team and founder team
- Planning and creation of CRM campaigns
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the CRM / marketing area of an innovative company, with a focus on user experience & personalization.
- business or technical background (HTL, HAK, FH or university)
- You are an open, communicative team player with experience with common social media, content management and analytics tools.
- You have a strategic, independent & decisive way of thinking and acting.
- Innovative spirit, enthusiasm, implementation strength and problem-solving skills are among your characteristics.
- You have a good mix of analytical skills and creative implementation skills.
Great to Have:
- Passion for gaming and streaming.
- Ability to contribute and work within a creative environment.
- Superb communication skills.
- Fluent in German and English.
OWN3D offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, the opportunity to positively impact other streamer's and viewer's experience. And did we mention flexible working hours?
Compensation: Salary from 36.000€ gross per year Full-time All-In contract. Pay is negotiable based upon previous experience.