Assistant to the Head of Software Development - (m/f/x)
We are currently seeking an Assistant to our Head of Software Development to take our projects to the next level. If you have previous experience in online streaming services, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and get excited about the gaming and streaming environment please submit your application below.
- Participation in the development of new product areas.
- You will actively support the Head of Software Development in project execution together with our developers.
- Together with the team you develop new workflows and quality processes.
- You are the interface between the other project managers and the Head of Software Development.
- You know the challenges of developers and you are interested in ensuring the best possible working environment for our developers.
- Develop elegant and maintainable codes with a focus on autonomy and support from the team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly.
- You have already worked in larger development projects.
- You are communicative and like to organize and follow-up processes and tasks.
- Experience with backend development (PHP Laravel, Node.js).
- Experience with common DBMS (MariaDB, MongoDB).
- Quality awareness and independent work and problem solving.
- A passion for building tools that help content creators succeed.
- Ability to context switch and focus on small and large problems.
Great to Have:
- You have a gamer/streamer/content creator background.
- Twitch product experience (API, Chatbot, Extensions).
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS or Hetzner Cloud Computing
- You have built open source software integrated by other developers.
- You have already worked as a DevOps engineer.
- Project management or first leadership experience.
- Fluent in German and English.
What we Offer:
OWN3D offers a friendly working atmosphere where people can talk to each other on an equal footing, Competitive salary, a remote, diverse and international team, the opportunity to positively impact other streamer's and viewer's experience. And did we mention flexible working hours.
Salary from € 42.000 gross per year Full-time All-In contract. Pay is negotiable based upon previous experience.