Software developer (full- or part-time)
workplace: at the HQ in Linz / AT, remote work possible
Who we are:
We at AMB believe technology should be human centric. Saying so, we believe that industries and products should be built around people for their efficiency and safety.
Therefore we are researching and developing products mainly in computer vision and data science, focusing the human body for applications in multiple markets.
- well-financed (initial funding round 2020)
- pre-prototype and talking to great, global partners and customers about joint implementations
- visionary: AMB will be the market leader in measurement, movement detection and modeling of human bodies
- located in Linz (Headquarter), Hagenberg and San Francisco
- very diverse, therefore the company language is English
- ~15 people, mostly developers and tech background
- split in development and researc
Our tech stack is wide and covers at least these areas:
- iOS app (e.g. Swift, ARKit, React Native)
- Android app (e.g. Kotlin, ARCore, React Native)
- Computer Vision (e.g. OpenCV)
- Machine learning (e.g. TensorFlow, Keras)
- Data science (e.g. SciKit, pandas, D3.js)
- 3D graphics and Augmented Reality (e.g. unity, ARKit, ARCore)
- 3D cameras (e.g. iPhone 11, Huawei p20, Intel Realsense, Orbbec Astra)
- Server architecture (e.g. using Docker containers & cloud infrastructure)
- Services (e.g. Java, Python, C++)
- You are curious by nature and love to explore new technologies.
- You know a lot about iOS or Android development and willing to learn how to deal with the other platform as well.
- You love to work in a team, learn from others, challenge them and help them wherever
What we expect from you
Your task will be to work on our cross-platform app. This will involve a lot of exploring new areas, prototyping, but also producing production-ready, reliable code. All our developers also need to write tests and help with quality assurance. We will try to assign you the tasks which suit your knowledge and interest as far as possible, but this will not be possible all the time. You should have fun exploring new areas. You will not need to fight alone. We will act as a team, helping each other out.
What we offer
- a young and agile team
- great possibilities to grow with our company
- you have the chance to shape products from the start
- interesting topics to deal with, on the leading edge of the latest technologies
- a great office, easily reachable with public transport
- mobility compensation (e. g. city public transport)