Call: goShanghai 2019
Call for goShanghai 2019 powered by GIN is open – apply NOW!
The Global Incubator Network Austria – short GIN – is looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next goAsia accelerator program goShanghai 2019 powered by GIN – The call for applications is open now!
goShanghai with a breakout session to the Mobile World Congress (MWC19) is a unique 2-week accelerator program for Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to enter the Asian market.
GIN refunds 80% of all expenses as well as accommodation and travel cost up to EUR 7,000 per startup.
In June 2019 the Global Incubator Network Austria in collaboration with the Austrian Trade Commission (AußenwirtschaftsCenter Shanghai) gives up to 8 selected startups the amazing opportunity to enter Mainland China and to explore the new Silicon Valley Shanghai. GIN supports Austrian later-stage startups in their internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections.
- Call for applications is open until April 10th, 2019 – apply online here
- goShanghai 2019 will take place from June 24th to July 5th, 2019
- GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
- Vertical: Automotive, Robotics, Industrial IoT, Logistics, E-Commerce, FinTech, E-Gaming, MedTech, Big Data,
- E-Healthcare, Advanced (Smart) Manufacturing, AI, Creative Industry, AR/VR, E-Mobility
- mid- or later-stage startup
- raised at least seed-stage investment
- unique product/solution
- proven business model with at least some traction (clients, revenue)
- interest in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on China, Asia
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
- individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Shanghai
- tickets to Mobile World Congress (MWC19)
- option to extend the stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 10 startups with individual support