EMBERS Open Call
EMBERS is an EU-funded project under the Horizon 2020 program. The core of the project is to prepare a smart city mobility platform, called the Mobility Backend as a Service (MBaaS), for market. Central to this effort is the demonstration that the MBaaS can meet challenges posed by three cities. The University Pierre and Marie Curie (UPMC), which has been coordinating the project since November 2015, is looking for developers to implement solutions to each of the proposed challenges in the form of mobile and/or web applications that use the MBaaS to access mobility data provided by the City.
- Win up to € 30,000 per challenge!
- Keep the Intellectual Property Rights on the implementation
- Access the Smart City market by demonstrating your solution to a real-life problem
- Gain high visibility at European level and access to network of like-minded People
- Establish potential future partnership with the partner city to further develop the app
HOW TO APPLY?
- Download practical information and tender documents.
Checklist for Application
Guideline: How to use PLACE
Full tender documents
- Write Application. Write application using the proposal template, and prepare required documents.
- Submit final proposal through the online submission portal PLACE
Here you can find more Information.