Call for goSeoul 2019 powered by GIN is open – apply now!
The Global Incubator Network Austria is looking for Austrian later-stage startups for their next goAsia accelerator program goSeoul 2019 powered by GIN - The call for applications is open now!
In September 2019 the Global Incubator Network (GIN) Austria in collaboration with AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA gives up to 8 selected startups the amazing opportunity to explore the tech nation South Korea with its conglomerates Samsung, LG, KIA and Hyundai.
The program goSeoul supports Austrian later-stage startups in their internationalization plans with extensive hands-on experience, customized networking opportunities and unique business connections.
>>>This accelerator program is a unique accelerator program for Austrian later-stage startups that want to cross borders and aim to enter the Asian market.<<<
Apply now online until March 15th, 2019 (11.59pm CET)!
- Call for applications is open from February 11th to March 15th, 2019
- goSeoul 2019 will take place from September 17th to 30th, 2019
- GIN refunds 80% of all expenses up to € 7,000 per startup
Requirements for Austrian startups:
- open for applications from all fields
- mid- or later-stage
- unique product/solution
- working Prototype / MVP (beyond proof-of-concept)
- interested in connecting to relevant stakeholders (investors, corporates)
- looking to develop further internationally with a focus on Asia
Participating startups benefit from:
- individual mentoring through personal on-site mentor
- legal & tax workshops, trainings, networking & pitching events
- individual corporate meetings organized by AußenwirtschaftsCenter Seoul
- option to extend the stay for an additional week funded by GIN
- a small batch of max. 10 startups with individual support