Engineering at Celantur
- Processing text information is nice, but have you ever built a scalable system that works with peak loads of Terabytes of image and video data? – We do that.
- While processing millions of files and objects, every millisecond counts. By solving small but hard algorithmic challenges, we can reap big performance rewards.
- As a growing startup, everyone has to take over responsibilities. Your initiative spirit will be a major contribution to the team’s success!
- Wespeak many languages, but our favourites are Python (backend) and React (frontend). We also use AWS managed services and Docker containers.
- We have a highly experienced product team which is looking forward to you expertise.
- Our customers are world-class companies, therefore we’re exposed to a lot of exciting and highly technical use-cases in Reality Capture, Construction, Automotive and Big Data.
- You are experienced with AWS services (ECS, IAM, SQS, DynamoDB etc), as well as database modelling.
- As part of the team, you'll apply SCRUM, DevOps and Test Driven Development principles.
- You propose and make technical decisions, while having a hands-on mentality.
- You make complex code run fast while keeping it clean and readable.
- You’d rather write a Bash script than manually executing a sequence of commands thrice.
- Communication is key. You can translate the technical jargons to English and explain your work to a non tech-savvy person.
- You can get into the mindset of a customer easily and write documentation that supports users to use our software.
- You work in a technically diverse team with performance engineers, machine learning engineers and product managers.
- You care for data protection and IT security.
What we offer
- Exciting, modern tech stacks and work culture that you can actively shape
- Work with our young and international team on high-tech solutions and services
- Career opportunities as part of a growing startup in an emerging market
- Flexible working hours, up to 3 days of home office per week and possibility of remote work
- An office at Tabakfabrik Linz or near MuseumsQuartier in Vienna
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 49,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week).
- We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
APPLY ⇒ https://www.celantur.com/job-software-developer/