Lingohub is a web-based translation platform used by companies like Erste Bank, Spotify, ESL and Universal worldwide. Our customers and their stories are our top priority. We are successful when we help our customers become even more successful.
Are you good at creating incredible experiences for users? Do you want to take responsibility? Join LingoHub! You'll work with management and the design team to plan,
build, and shape our customers' experience.
We believe in product-led growth. Our customers’ onboarding, journey, and daily impression of Lingohub are essential to our long-term success. Here are some of the things you'll be working on:
- Currently we are adding Enterprise features like 2 Factor Authentication, Audit logs, and Session History.
- We are processing millions of requests every day. Optimization and performance will be part of your job.
- Implementation, design, and improvement of our app based on your tasks with a weekly kickoff.
- Together with the product lead, you will optimize the translation processes of our customers. For example we created integrations to Zendesk, GitHub, GitLab, Figma, etc.
- You take responsibility for your code and the entire product. This position requires you to be detail-oriented and empathetic. Understanding the customers' problems, finding innovative solutions, and working together to help our customers succeed and add their success stories to ours.
You are a creator. You love creating products and wowing customers. The high-quality standard for your code and results reflect your work ethic. Hence, you feel comfortable working in a performance-driven team. We all work hands-on and together to achieve the best results for our customers. We help each other and focus on the outcome. We are constantly evolving and learning from our mistakes, yet, we never forget to celebrate and laugh together.
Our backend tech stack consists of Spring/Spring Boot, Java, PostgreSQL, and JooQ. You either have direct experience with these technologies or similar ones (e.g. Hibernate,
MySQL, etc.). Please include in your application data about your past web projects and why you are proud of them. Lingohub is a Calm Company. We believe in mutual and long-term success with you and our customers.